This checklist will help you prepare for your next Athens interior paint project:
- Decide on the type of paint you want to use flat, low-gloss, glossy. (Latex-based paint is used for interior painting.)
- Realize that different parts of your Athens home might need different types of paint.
- Buy enough paint to cover a room in two thin coats.
- Keep in mind that a gallon of paint will cover 400 square feet in one coat.
- Consider your interior wall surfaces.
- Decide if your project is one that you want to tackle or if calling a your Athens painting contractor would be wise.
- Take time to remove all items that could get in the painter’s way.
- Move furniture away from the walls and cover with drop cloths.
- Vacuum and clean corners and baseboards.
- Allow your Athens painter easy access to water for cleaning his/her tools.
Keep pets and children away from areas being painted.
Read more: http://www.servicemagic.com/article.show.Checklist-Interior-Paint-Prep.10604.html?link_id=9207#ixzz1tpDibdkE